CodeGenerator_TemporaryKey.pfx

Feb 5, 2010 at 11:24 AM
<object id="tts_object" width="18" height="18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf" /> <param name="flashvars" value="sound_name=" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> </object>
Please, what is the key to "CodeGenerator_TemporaryKey.pfx?
Thanks
Feb 5, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Thanks

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I updated the key in the last release, as it still had a reference to an old workplace.

This may require an uninstall and reinstall from the same link.

The new and old versions of the key should both in source control.

Jeremy

Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 1:27 AM
To: postage@ihug.co.nz
Subject: Re: CodeGenerator_TemporaryKey.pfx [Picasso:83237]

Thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2667 - Release Date: 02/05/10 08:35:00

Feb 8, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Thank you.

But the code of the file "Common.zip" requires that key to use it.

What is that password?

How can I run?

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM

The easy instructions would be to just uninstall any current version of the code-generator you have, and install again from here (go to page, click the install button):

http://www.picasso.net.nz/codegenerator/publish.htm

Otherwise, if you have the source code, and can compile the solution, the just delete the key and generate another one – that’s all I did, visual studio created it. There is no password, and I think the key is only used for the publish function, to ensure the code has not been tampered with post-deploy. All previous versions of the key are in source control, plus the earlier releases of the common.zip will also contain the original key. You can even run a locally compiled version of the app without needing to publish, just compile and run.

If you want some basic lessons on visual studio, or tuition with good development practices and how to use the framework and code-generator, I would be happy to discuss an hourly rate.

Jeremy

Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 9:48 PM
To: postage@ihug.co.nz
Subject: Re: CodeGenerator_TemporaryKey.pfx [Picasso:83237]

Thank you.

But the code of the file "Common.zip" requires that key to use it.

What is that password?

How can I run?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2674 - Release Date: 02/08/10 08:35:00

Feb 8, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Thank you.

Unaware of the facet of "ClickOnce".

I am an advanced programmer "ASP.NET" but advanced beginner "VisualStudio.Net" ;-))

Thank you very much.