XMEF support

Feb 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Hello, I am a creator of XMEF.

Alongside all features, i created the Xmef.Serializer component, which allows me to use cached on-demand generation of serialization assemblies at a run-time against the particular XML schema.
Moreover, It allows me to create multiple classes when each of these classes can be used to serialize/deserialize signinificant part of XML shema, so it makes trvial to combine several classes, inform type system about inherited classes, etc.
As a result, you have extremely fast serialization/deserilzation mechanizm, allowing to upload XML directly into object space of the appliction.

What do you think about an idea to use my serialization components in you project?
Coordinator
Jun 22, 2009 at 5:10 AM

Thanks for your interest and suggestion, I will take a look at your project and see how it fits in with what I have done. Typically an xml schema doesnt change at run-time, at least for the xml stuff that I have been doing (webservices maybe), but what you have done sounds quite impressive, and I'm sure there is something there that I can use.