Oracle DataBase

Feb 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Can I change the "Framework.CDataSrc.Default.ConnectionString?

I created the classes with the "Class Generator". But when I do a query fails like: Invalid table name.

The value of "Framework.CDataSrc.Default.ConnectionString" is not connecting to Oracle.

The code I use is this:

Dim Result As New PicassoRaiz.CTable1List
Dim MyTable As New PicassoRaiz.CTable1
Result = MyTable.SelectAll

Do I need configure something more?

Thank you.

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I strongly recommend that you read the documentation, as its only 3 pages, and will answer these obvious questions.

Yes, you need two config settings in the appsettings section, called “driver” and “connectionstring”.

There are other ways you can specify the connection string e.g. the using the connectionstrings config section.

Sometimes you even need multiple connections from the one app.

You can also check the web.config of the sample web application for working example.

Jeremy

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 4:33 AM
To: postage@ihug.co.nz
Subject: Oracle DataBase [Picasso:83522]

Can I change the "Framework.CDataSrc.Default.ConnectionString?

I created the classes with the "Class Generator". But when I do a query fails like: Invalid table name.

The value of "Framework.CDataSrc.Default.ConnectionString" is not connecting to Oracle.

The code I use is this:

Dim Result As New PicassoRaiz.CTable1List
Dim MyTable As New PicassoRaiz.CTable1
Result = MyTable.SelectAll

Do I need configure something more?

Thank you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Picasso@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2674 - Release Date: 02/08/10 08:35:00

Feb 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM

I GOT IT.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Asier Arrondo